Dance Like A Star Vacations
The Most Luxurious Travel Events
Join Our Argentine Tango Adventure
- Dance Classes: Participate in classes that include International Latin, Ballroom, American Rhythm and the local favorite, the Argentine Tango
- Half Day City Tour: Experience the beautiful city of Buenos Aires where the sites are endless. Learn how the cities rich history has helped shape a style of dance and music which is enjoyed worldwide
- Piazzolla Tango Dinner Show: A majestic display of live music, exquisite dining and dance all set to the spirit and the memory of Buenos Aires
- Tango Night on the Town: Dance where the locals dance with your favorite celebrity instructors
- Fiesta Gaucha: Enjoy the enchantment of the Argentine land by riding horse-back or in one horse carriages
- Gala Dinner Event: Relax and enjoy the sounds of a true Argentine Orchestra while enjoying an elegant meal and dancing with the celebrity instructors who taught you throughout the week. An awesome send off to a spectacular week!
- Alvear Palace Hotel: Enjoy 7 night hotel accommodations at this 5-Star hotel. Andrew Harper featured this hotel as the # 8 in Top 20 City Hotels of the World.
Our Featured Dancers
Tony Dovolani was born in Pristina, Kosovo. He began folk dancing at the age...
Mirror Ball Champion Karina Smirnoff has made her mark for the past eight years...
Born in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. His dance life started at the age of 10....
Chelsie Kay Hightower was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, and raised in Orem, Utah....
Sandor & Parissa are internationally acclaimed performers, choreographers, and highly distinguished instructors. Sandor, originally...
Teachers and dancers with over 25 years of experience around the world. FOREVER TANGO cast...
Argentine Video Promo
For more information, fill out the form below and we will have a representative contact you shortly.